Friday, February 5, 2016

Skating into the Semester



































































Once again, it has been a while since I have posted on the blog!  After my Back to School post, my classes seemed to pick up in full-swing.  Although I did have a short break with some snow days, (thanks, Jonas!) I have been very busy and missing my care-free Christmas vacation days.

These pictures were taken over winter break, which seems like a lifetime ago, very close to my house at Reston Town Center.  After ice skating, my sister, her friends, and I went to The Mellow Mushroom in Herndon.  Their pizza is delicious and about as good for you as pizza can get.  The first time I went to The Mellow Mushroom was in Tampa, FL when I was visiting family.  Besides the yummy food, it was the atmosphere that really caught my attention.  In Tampa, the restaurant has eclectic-hippie decor, whereas in Herndon, it has a more industrial theme.  When I went there with my sister and her friends after ice skating, it also happened to be trivia night!

This was a fun-filled day and one of the first times I used my new Canon camera, which I bought from a photography shop in Ashburn, Virginia.

Similar Coat | Similar Sweater | Similar Scarf | Mittens | Jeans | Similar head wrap here or here 

Follow me on any other form of social media to get more frequent updates!


And/Or add me on snapchat: the_michellem

2 comments: