Friday, March 4, 2016

Snow Ready for Spring Break










These photos were taken after the winter storm Jonas, when we got over 2 feet of snow in Harrisonburg.  Last night's small dusting of snow was nothing compared to this snowpocalypse.  It was definitely nice to have a few days off of school when this storm came through, but I would personally prefer no snow days and warm weather.  That being said, I am very excited for spring break!  This year, I am visiting my family who live in Florida and my sister who is in Orlando for the semester at the Disney College Program.

Although I'm ready to wear shorts in 80 degree weather, it's still cold enough (with or without snow) for sweaters and blanket scarves in Virginia.  For this outfit, I chose a solid black base to match my boots and make this scarf stand out.

 Similar Sweater | Jeans | Similar Scarf | Boots | Socks | Similar Earrings

My ring was made by my Granddad out of silverware, which I think is so unique and cool.  So if you want to buy one of those, you might have to contact him! ;)

I won't be blogging while I'm on spring break, but I will definitely be updating my social media. Follow me on Instagram and Snapchat (which are what I use the most) to see pictures and videos of my trip!

What are your plans for spring break?  Do you want more snow or are you ready for warm weather?

Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Snapchat: @the_michellem

All photos were taken by Lauren of A Lil Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment